Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Graduation mini set, part 1. Sims 4

 Graduation mini set, part 1. Sims 4

Includes 4 items: graduation cap and diploma, both have two variants: you can use them as decorative objects or as pose accessories.

Decorative cap and diploma. Category Decorative - Miscellaneous. Costs 100$.
Pose accessories cap and diploma. Category Right Bracelet, unisex, disabled for random.

Here is part 2 of this set, includes graduation cupcakes.

Pose creators, feel free to use the graduation accessories, but don’t include them into your file, just give the link to this post.

Download decorative cap and diploma

Download accessories cap and diploma

Download everything (decorative and accessories cap and diploma) 

Donate || Patreon





5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all your lovely creations ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, these won't download :( Do they exist anywhere else? I tried your patreon (I know it's inactive) just to get these but they seems to not be there at all :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, send me a message via Tumblr, please. My blog is http://soloriya.tumblr.com/

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi! Everything works fine for me, but if you can't download, contact me via Tumblr, please. My blog is https://soloriya.tumblr.com/

      Delete